Monday, November 4, 2013

The Vampire Diaries Season 5 Episode 6: Handle with Care

Airing Date: November 7, 2013

To those fans of this show waiting the revelation about Katherine daughter that will appear, we'll at last our waiting is over for the reason is previous episode where we found out that the daughter of Katherine is also a vampire which she was a new character and I am totally in shock for this lady was a person who had been creating and getting interesting on this show. Katherine daughter was Nadia yes it was Nadia Petrova, for she also had a reason why she in Mystic falls is she was not only looking Silas to bring back what he was belong but also she was in Mystic Falls to find her mother and at last her first mission was accomplished that I know this lady had been a secreting why she was in Mystic Falls. I know you are awaited to witness the unity of this mother and daughter issue for I would like to see Katherine will change for the only thing wish of her life was find her only daughter. Looking more information of this Katherine and Nadia just don’t miss to watch The vampire Diaries Season 5 Episode 6 online where will be back on November 7, 2013 only at watchseries1.eu.

So this what happen on Nadia and Katherine when Nadia telling if why she need Katherine’s, Nadia had confess that if you still remember my die because of you. But when Katherine saw the wood thing she just stab Nadia. For Katherine came back to Nadia to heard what are you saying because I don’t remember I kill that year for she was hiding and escaping Klaus wrath to him. In Nadia said yes I am telling lie for my mother is you and I am Nadia Petrova. Katherine’s was surprised to what she heard and I know that monetize saw Katherine \face had a peace inside and out.


The Vampire Diaries Season 5 Episode 6: Handle with Care. Where I am looking forward what will be the next bonding moment of Nadia and Katherine’s. For Katherine will be still a human ho I am hoping Nadia will not die for that character is all the avid fans of TVD are airing of this and personally I am looking forward what will be the next thing will be in the move.

0 comments:

Post a Comment